The programme Electrical & Electronics Engg. has started in the year 2009 with the sanctioned intake of 60 students and is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to RGPV,Bhopal.
Popularity of the programme-Over the period, student with good Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering test score has got admission in the department.Looking to the better job prospects in the branch of Electrical & Electronics Engg. The candidates were very keen to take admission in the branch of Engg. this year.
DEPARTMENT VISION-• To produce Electrical & Electronics Engg. Graduates with ethical values who could excel in any industrial setup.
• To build up level of confidence students to face electrical & electronics Engg. the challenges of placement and self employment in the modern competitive scenario
• To impart intensive and innovative teaching and training through latest technology for achieving excellence.
DEPARTMENT MISSION-• To be a part of the industrial growth of nation.
• To provide infrastructure for technical advancement
• To make Electrical& Electronics department as a centre of excellence particularly in the field of consultancy in electrical & electronics instrument testing, transformer design & infrastructure development project implementation.
• Lecture Hall
• 2 class room (95sq. mt. each)
Well Equipped Laboratories-
1 Basic Electrical Engineering
2 Electrical Machines
3 Electrical & Electronics In¬strumentation
4 Power Electronics Lab
5 Control System Lab
6 Electrical Drives Lab
7 Power System Protection Lab
8 VLSI LAB
9 COMPUTER NETWORK
10 MICROPROCESSOR LAB
11 ANALOG & DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB
12 DIGITAL CIRCUITS & SYSTEM LAB